This document describes the measures that Unlimited Cloud LLC takes to ensure that effective procedures for the prompt handling of Complaints are in place. It provides clear, accurate and up-to-date guidelines in respect of the Complaints handling process.
Unlimited Cloud LLC will respond to all complaints (both consumer and non-consumer), written or oral, promptly and in an appropriate manner. Unlimited Cloud LLC’s process is intended to promote a quick, decisive, fair and accurate response to all inquiries, questions and concerns brought to Unlimited Cloud LLC’s attention.
A Complaint management process acts as a control against compliance violations. Complaints provide an opportunity for Unlimited Cloud LLC to improve its processes and procedures to communicate with customers, so they better understand a product or service.
Complaint Processing Guidelines
- Customers can lodge their complaints thru email, chat in our website and phoneapp, toll-free phone number in the US, other social media like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
- The first level of support will be provided by our Customer Support Representatives who are available 16 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- If the complaint is not resolved by the CR, they will raise a ticket in our CRM system. This is escalated depending upon the nature of the problem and to the right department, eg. If it is an engineering technical issue, it will be routed to the engineering department and further routed to the team that handles that specific functionality that has this problem, if it is a funds flow issue the it is routed to the banking relationship team and if it is a KYC related issue, then it is routed to our compliance team.
- In every step, the customer is also provided feedback thru the channel that s/he created the complaint from to see what resolutions are taken for this complaint.
- If the complaint is resolved, it is then informed back to the customer from the same channel that we received the complaint from.
- If the complaint needs time, then an ETA is provided to the customer from the same channel that we received the complaint from.
- If the complaint is out of scope of our work, then the information is provided to the customer from the same channel that we received the complaint from.
Certain customer complaints are given priority and escalated to Compliance and/or Sr. Leadership to review. These are complaints that represent the greatest regulatory and reputational risk to Unlimited Cloud LLC. A compliant should be escalated if the customer uses any of the following keywords or words with similar meaning:
Regulatory or Product Specific Complaints
For certain types of complaints, there are specific procedures required by regulation. It is the policy of Unlimited Cloud LLC to follow procedures listed in each regulation with respect to complaints in each such area.
Unlimited Cloud LLC prepares an analysis of complaint trends, which are shared with Sr. Leadership on a monthly basis.
Unlimited Cloud LLC requires that complaint data is to be kept for a period of 7 years following the date of the complaint resolution.
- Version 1.0. Reviewed and Approved by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar, November 4, 2021