Our organization, Unlimited Remit with its registrations in the US as Unlimited Cloud LLC, in the UK as Unlimited Remit Ltd, in Singapore as Unlimited Cloud Pte Ltd and in Nepal as Lalit Money Transfer Pvt Ltd, understands the importance of your privacy and that you care about the way in which your personal data is used, shared, and managed by us. We respect and value the privacy of you, our clients, and will only collect and use your personal data in the ways that are described below, and in a manner that is consistent with our policies and in accordance with the laws of Nepal.
Definitions and Interpretations:
- 1.1. Account: This refers to a Client’s Account, which is required to access certain areas of our website and to use certain features our organization provides.
- 1.2. Cookie: This refers to a small text file placed on your (the Client’s) computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below.
- 1.4. Personal Data: This refers to any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Our Organization via Our Site(s)/Application(s).
- 1.5. You: This refers to our Clients.
- 1.6. We/Us: This refers to our Organization, Unlimited Cloud LLC in the US, Unlimited Remit Ltd in the UK, Unlimited Cloud Pte Ltd in Singapore and Lalit Money Transfer Pvt Ltd in Nepal
- 1.7. GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is a relatively young and ambitious piece of legislation that governs the protection and dissemination of personal data and digital privacy.
What Does This Policy Cover?
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12).
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization).
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for any particular purpose.
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any complaints regarding Our storage and/or use of your personal data, you are entitled to the right to contact Us and ask us to clarify or make changes accordingly.
Our Organization may collect a combination of personal and non-personal data depending on the extent of your usage of Our Site.
Using Your Data:
All of your personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which they were first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended by the GDPR at all times.
We ensure the most lawful treatment of the data you provide to us in accordance with your consent to its usage. The following are a list of purposes we may use your data for:
- Providing and managing your Account.
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site.
- Supplying Our services to you.
- Personalizing and tailoring Our services for you.
- Replying to emails from you.
- Market research.
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you with information, news and offers of Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended by GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which they were first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- 5 years since the date we concluded our last transaction or ended our relationship with our clients.
- 6 months for employment applications.
- In an on-going basis for employment purposes, and for 4 years after individuals leave employment.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
Your personal data will be stored in France.
Our organization puts great emphasis on data security. We have taken a number of measures to ensure the protection of the data you provide to Us. The measures are:
- Implementation of a Data Management Framework, including policies, procedures and internal control mechanisms to ensure your data is secure and processed according to your rights.
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer.
Sharing Your Data:
In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your persona data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
We may sometimes be in contract with third parties -such as Custodians to provide services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, order processing and fulfilment of your instructions. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymized data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) and Account Balances.
California Privacy Rights.
If you are a resident of the State of California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the right to request information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options from companies conducting business in California. Specifically:
- Exercising the Right to Know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following about the personal information collected on you in the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected;
- the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we collected it;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
- Exercising the right to delete. You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under applicable law.
- Exercising the right to opt-out from a sale. You may request to opt out of any “sale” of your personal information that may take place.
- Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that you may not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
Unlimited Cloud LLCAttn: Your California Privacy Rights10685-B Hazelhurst Dr 18549, Houston, Texas 77043, USA
Please indicate your preference as to how you would like us to respond to your request (i.e., email or postal mail). All requests sent via postal mail must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the envelope or postcard and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address (if you would like a response via postal mail), city, state, and zip code. We may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address or contact information from which you send the request matches your email address or contact information that we have on file. Authentication based on a government-issued and valid identification document may be required. We will not accept requests via telephone or fax. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
What Happens if Our Organization Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will, however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Your Right to Withhold Information:
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
Access to Your Data:
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.
By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for marketing and performance purposes.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with the current Cookie Laws.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving us your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- 1.10. /* Types of Cookies and Analytic Services used*/
- 1.11. In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- 1.12. You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
Our registered office is located at Unlimited Building, Khichapokhari, Kathmandu, Nepal.